The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, November 21, 2005

Woohoo, my eye is fine once again. Yes good pple, I have eagle eyesight once more, and my world is a picture-perfect scenic bonanza again!

I apologize for my odd poetic injustice to the world, but things have to be said when my right eye becomes crystal clear, making me beautiful once more!

Saturday, when to work, bought lots of books and went to Cheryl's bday party in the evening. Was good, with good food and good cake. Mmmmm... i like cake. Cake makes me feel good. Especially smeared all over me. Mmmmm......

And on Sunday, with little sleep, met up with my Dad's frens and showed them around. Got back in time for a 30+ pple bbq which was rather fun cause of all the cousins there. I'm getting used to them now. Cleaning up is no fun and our bin is overflowing a tad. Don't worry, it's only 29230580293850928 flies.

And shows to d/l include Arresting Development, Family Guy, The Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home