The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yes little boys and girls... it has been a while. So long in fact, I almost enjoyed not penning down my thoughts, hopes and despairs on this IBM Thinkpad screen, or more specifically on this wonderful medium we call THE NET.

But I digress. Yes, I have missed you laddies and lassies, so much so that I am here now, blogging once again, shedding my life for simple entertainment and laughter. Truth be told.....

I HAVE FINALLY REESTABLISHED A CONNECTION WITH THE WORLD. It is quite my oyster now, I like my ADSL. It was no mean feat to get back my initially robbed internet access. There were relocation problems and after the solution was found, I had connection problems. This I solved in a day, through an expected stupid idea. But I am glad for such savant reactions to crisis. There may still be hope for me yet good pple.

So now I have Internet.
And I have FOXTEL. Oh yes. FOXTEL. Let's say it again. FOXTEL.
It's the power of having 2035804983046830698306 channels at your fingertips that gets me so turned on. That, and semi-naked japanese chicks on my doorsteps begging for me. But that will never happen so FOXTEL is the next best thing. Just in time for football season to take a pause. Goddamn it.
But Man U beat Chelsea so THERE!

In my recluse from people, I wrote a 40+ page DOTA story. Yes, I have fallen that far. A almost 20000 word novelle on DOTA. Sigh, a week on something that cannot be published. Also wrote another story called Red is her Color. Check that one out. I like it.

Have also downloaded more M-FLO goodness and got hold of some Pizzacato5! Now all I need is more Acidman and I can finally have that orgasm I've been keeping around. Right. I need a life yes.

Anywaes, I have net once more and I can guarantee more inane ramblings and images of sex and decadence to brighten up anybody's day ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home