The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, November 12, 2005


In the space of a day and night, I have downloaded two Bjork albums, more Acidman singles, The Black Heaven Soundtrack and Spiritualized.

This is certainly more music I can handle. But I try.

Bjork needs getting used to. Her voice is powerful and very haunting. But her music is very slow and very sleepy and zzzzz......

Acidman's World Symphony and 2nd Line weren't that awesome. I want their old albums more. I just want their version of Disney's Colors of the Wind. It sounds so damn cool.

Spiritualized... is simply awesome. Currently listening to 'Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space', and it's really great stuff. Weird but very very unique.

Haven't listened to Black Heaven yet. Will soon. I remember mad music in the anime. Hope they are still there. I was young and naive then.

I go shopping tomorrow! Bye money bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home