The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, October 28, 2005


Pple shouldnt be that beautiful. Emily Browning is my latest girlfren now and I will take her everywhere I go! So There!

On other news, I've reached 11000 PPLE!!!! YAY!!!! U merries love me after all! I think... pls? Love me?

Finishing up with my love for Bonnie Pink... got some of her albums in good ole MP3 and I'm blissfully happily cruising with her. She is teh nice.
Moving house now... may not have contact with the outside world for a while. Be patient my pretties, your master will return.....

Til then, Adieu

In cases such as these I'd like a hand
Don't wake me up without a master plan
With black & white instead of colour
Don't you understand?
When things that once were beautiful
Are bland

And when I feel like I can feel once again
Let me stay awhile
Soak it in awhile
If we can hold on we can fix what is wrong
Buy a little time
For this head of me
Haven for us

- Light Before We Land (the Delgados)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home