The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I think I've forgotten how to feel. Perhaps I've been reduced to a emotion washboard or sponge that either wipes every nuance of feeling away... or soak everything into the soul, where it hopefully will not hit a boiling point and blow up in a blast of rage/fear/love/despair.

I've realised I'm horrid at first impressions. People hate me at first sight... I dunno why... it's a feeling I exube I guess. Perhaps a cold, unfriendly aura surrounds me. Or maybe it's the pockmarks. It was really bad several years before, when I had not come into my feelings yet. When I refused to accept myself and to keep wearing that PEP mask forever... that was a bad time. I barely had many frens.
Now though, I'm still awkward with new pple... so dun be offended if I'm cold. If i'm mean, means ur in my good books already... trust me... it's skewed i noe but hey... you're a fren ;)


I'm a Sunflower Yellow Volkswagen Beetle!





There may quite likely be a black smiley face on the side of your Sunflower Yellow Volkswagen Beetle; or perhaps a pair of rose-tinted glasses on its driver. Whatever the case, everything seems to be a cakewalk to you, whether that's from your outlook or because life is just that perfect for you.


What kind of Volkswagen New Beetle are you?


Wat the hell... so I'm supposed to be happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home