The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, November 18, 2005

My God, how the bite has swelled. My eye looks as if it's been through a round of boxing. A bad round for me it seems. It's that swollen. And it's UGLY. UGH.

On a plus, I went down to Taco Bill's for some good ole fooding to celebrate bday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Birthdays never looked so good. Ok, so the food was ok... but the company was gorgeous as usual.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Funnily enough, the entire restaurant sang my bday song. I really am that popular unfortunately. Being a celebrity and all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sigh, my twin, one of the loves of my life. Thanks for everything Shan! I lub u meeeeh!!!!!!!!!! Only 1.75 years and it feels i've known u all my life. *muax*

Thanks for everything everybody. Am really happy, and the eye seems to be stabilizing. Thankkeeess!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home