The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, November 17, 2005

You have less than 10 more minutes to wish me a happy bday.

In the meantime....

My right eye is swollen. I dunno why. Think something bit me... on my bday... it's sad. And I have to see pple tmw, they'll think im ugly!!!! ME!!! UGLY!!!! No cinderella ball for me.... :(

Also, a bird attacked me today. Wat's with all the weirdness on the 17th i wonder. I was happily walking and this mynah swooped down and clawed my hair. It hovered and attacked and attacked until I ran.

Fuckin mynah 1, quivering Maccers-holding 23 bday boy nil.

So I had dinner with parents and relatives. Was ok I guess. Got money which is always good, and a book on haunted houses in oz... which... is always good....
And my sis hid my presents, using all these little clues to make me walk around the house in a quasi-like stupor. Was cool lar sis. Thanks.

And I have really sweet colleagues. During work, they brought out a chocolate cake with a candle in the middle. It was a super sweet thing to do lor, my mouth was opened in surprise. Serious! They are so cool.

And that's it. Thanks for the calls and stuff. And it's 12 and my bday is over! Long live me! Long live me! Long live me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home