The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Damn MSN Messenger is driving me insane. Simply put, it just WILL NOT stop signing in and out. It's very mortifying cause everybody knows important social matters occur on MSN. Without this MSN, we will all DIE.

YES. DIE.

So pls fix my MSN Messenger God.

Had a nice time in the city Sunday and Monday. Went around looking for Vic's present. Drove me and a couple of frens half-insane trying to find something good. Settled on perfume but he told us the ones i gave him 4 YEARS AGO, are still there. Barely touched.

So it's either a gift voucher, or a bag. Not that 500 dollar oroton one thank you very much.

Had an awesome time with my two lovely adopted sisters. I think they keep me around cause I let them bully me :(
I may be a sado-masochist after all. I'll keep those interested posted.

stop looking at me like that.

Went to watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". It's a pretty cool movie, less scary than intriguing. Am drove herself mad with fear without either me or shan's help, she did it all by herself. Cute lar.

Finally, listening to pretty decent music at the moment. Imogen Heap is pretty good stuff. Also, click this http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AY0XQAJJDQJO3H3VA32KPH1EA

for a song! An awesome song. So awesome....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home