The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thoughts in my mind at the moment include:

I'm slacking off too much.
I want to live in a hole, with no expectations of me, with no human interaction, with nothing.
I've been eating too much.
My story's full of plot holes.
LOTR is really a frigging masterpiece.
I need to know how to do a Bminor chord on the guitar.

Nothing much has been happening except for catching Corpse Bride, which is devilishly wonderful. Not as great as Nightmare Before Christmas (now that was a work of evil art), but still a delight to watch. Also love my shan!!!!

And I think I'm a nuisance to pple. No reason why I think like that. I just do. I'm sad like that.

Listening to Boa so that I can catch that damn Bminor chord! I noe G, A, D, C and Em now.... woohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home