The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I thought the day couldnt get any better. Well, guess wat, it did. And why not? I had two lady frens to make my day!! We went clubbing... well, I think it was clubbing. Never clubbed b4, damn swakoo man. Anywaes, havent danced like that for a long long time. For a couple of years I think. Danced all the stress away!! YAY! BIG HUGS TO U 2!! U gals certainly soared up the fren ladder on my list. And the other side of eepin? You havent seen anything yet =) Juz dun regret it when I go fully mad. Ouch, my foot hurts now, a small blister. Ah well, bloody shoes. Am semi-pissed rite now. No matter, the mattress is nearby. Man, u gals gotta take me out more often! Days are fun when u 2 are around. ^_^
Finally,

HAPPY BDAY AMANDA!!!!!!!!!! Ur 19 now!!!!! Almost 20 and OLD!! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! kidding dear!!! *HUGS*
Hope ur bday becomes better every second!!!! Love ya lotz!!!! eeee... did i juz say that? So unmanly of me! Muz be the alcohol, enjoy it while it lasts girl! I'm expecting a great bbq with tons of food tomorrow! ^_^

Song now: Nocturne by Jacqui Naylor
Quote of the post:

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BDAY TO THE SWEETEST, COOLEST, GREATEST 19 YEAR OLD GAL I NOE, THAT'S YOU AMANDA,
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home