The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Happy Bday Ivan! U dun read this but happy bday anywaes! I'm soo nice, it kills me ^^ So humble too, cant stand meself sometimes and that's a good thing.

I had a normal afternoon doing nuttin. Seriously, waking up early (1130 is early k) with nuttin to do... is not good. Im serious. Scrap that plan now. Had a great dinner though. Ivan's aunt cooked us a storm and we had curry, curry, curry!!!! Mmmmmm........ I'm no big curry eater but man, it was gooooood. And I seem to improve at Winning Eleven (a soccer game on the PS2... dun roll ur eyeballs at me ladies), defeated current reigning champion Johan 3 nil! Go Cameroon Go!!!! Ahh.... victory is sooo sweet. Word to others, Im sucky, so winning him is like.... a miracle. Then we had a delish cake from Burnettis and watched an anime movie (dammit!! Stop rolling ur eyes!!!!) called The Cat Returns. A very lighthearted, simple show about a girl becoming a cat ^^ Watch it!! I highly recommend it!
Funny thing: When we were having the party, we were making sooo much noise that a fren called me and said she could hear MY VOICE when she was standing outside my apartment door. Should I take that as a complaint for being too loud and noisy? Or should I feel flattered for being singled out among all the other rabble? Decisions decisions.
I just finished a book. Amazing no? Been slowly reading the book 'Wicked' by Gregory Macguire. Not bad at all. Very interesting, insightful look at the Wicked Witch of the West's life before it got snuffed out by a bucket of water. You feel pity for her, im serious. It's quite philosophical too. Good stuff.

Finally, this is for Candice: *HUGS* Random hug from the PEP himself, u shld feel flattered. Hang in there babe! Life goes on and on and on and on. Who knows, Prince Charming will come on a white stallion, or ferrari, and take u for a ride ^^ Anywaes, feel free to tell me all your troubles! most of them wun be told to everybody!!! I'm serious!!! ^^

Song now: Comecar de Novo by Jane Monheit (it is soooo good)
Quote of the Post: "Ah... shi pai ya..." ("Ah... I failed....") - Osaka from Azumanga Daioh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home