The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, October 03, 2003

I went fishing today!!! And I'm so tired!!! And I went fishing today!! Met up with frens at 7am to go fishing at St Kilda. It's some chartered boat thing. First thing, I didn't sleep much. Slept at 1am, woke at 4am, couldnt sleep anymore. So I kept myself energize but tons of Starburst... gift of life. Second, it was cold!!! FRIGGING COLD. I was literally chattering my teeth off. Thirdly, I caught fish!!!! Lots of them! Well, not lots of them, but a fair number. Here fishies fishies fishies!!!! Wasn't too bad, until we were on our way home and the boat ran out or fuel. Yes, we were stranded for 30 min. Left dangling until someone came to refuel us. First time experience. Muz be my luck =) Got lots of fish back home now!!! Fish and chips, fish head curry, fish soup, fish satee etc etc etc. Mmmmmm.... i dun even like fish.

Watched LXG yesterdae, that's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to you non-movie goin pple. Watched it with semi-high hopes. Found that it sucked big time. It sux more than CA2.... that's quite a feat. As in plot, execution and just plain.... ugh. It was bad pple. DUN WATCH IT. Could have spent my money watching so many other shows out there but noooooo, I had to waste money on LX bloody G. Moral of the story, shows with Sean Connery are sucking quite a lot now. He's sinking fast, shld just retire. Y wun he retire???? He's destroying his image as a credible actor? Sigh, some things are better left alone. Ah well. On another note, 2nd chapter of the story is up. Wrote it last night when I wasn't sleeping. And now... I sleep.

Song now: Chega de Saudade by Jane Monheit
Quote of the post: "The buildings are falling like dominoes!!!" - random Indian soldier in LXG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home