The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Wow... juz wrote half a chapter on a story i'm working on. It's amazing what one can do when listening to beautiful jazz. I've been on a jazz binge recently, not sure why too. Maybe it's the frustration of having all my jazz songs stuck in that bloody CPU which nobody wants to open up. Not sure what I'm tokking about? Dun bother about it gd pple...juz trust me... trust....me ^_______________^
Anywaes, will do something once the chapter is done. Then you can start flaming it.

I woke up at 830am today! Can u imagine that??? SOOOO EARLY!!! ME!!! PEP!!!! 830AM!!!! Damn Johan dragged me out to do air tickets but I couldn't do mine for some reason. Person said no space. Well, passing it on to Dad to help me out from Singapore. Wanna go home earlier!!!!
And hugs to Amanda and Candice again! You guys... erm.. girls have a great talent for making a day more fun and well... fun! Those places we visited were sooooo funky... except those women ones (women *rolls eyes*). Heh, I want a water cooler!!!! What for I dun noe, but I want one! And a watch. And and.... money. Damn. Knew there was something wrong. Heh, gals, you noe, my frens we met were complaining how lucky I was to have two beautiful women on each side. They kept asking me to share you two with them ^_^; I gallantly refused of course (NEVER!!! YOU HEAR ME?? NEVER!!!!!! THEY ARE MINE!!!!!!) Annnywaes, thanx for a great day! Good luck for ur work *dances cause I dun have annnnny*

I think I shall sleep now

Song now: On the Street where you live - by Harry Connick Jr.
Quote of the post: "Don't let the suitcase of cheese become your fork and spoon." - Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home