The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, October 02, 2003

ok... the blog's changed again, fiddling with the archiving system... if it doesn't work... I apologize greatly ^_^ But im not very interesting anywaes rite? Btw, exam timetable is out. I finish on the 19th... dun even noe wat to study. Ah well, got my lucky dice with me, so nothing to worry about! Wat? It's an essay type exam? WAT????? Nooo... you cant do this to me!!! YOU CANT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ ahem... er... does Uni take bribes?

Anywaes, I've just finished my first chapter of a new short story im working. And while I was uploading the chapter, Had the pleasant surprise to chance upon another one of my stories. A very unfinished one but mine nevertheless. Will probably take me a lifetime to finish. Anywaes, the one im working on is called Villain and it can be found here. Do read and review yar? I'll try to finish it as soon as I can and then work on Broken Sword. Dun flame me too much yar?

Song now: Girl from Ipanema (Tall and tan and young and lovely....)
Quote of the post: none today... not very intellectual today i think ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home