The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, November 02, 2003

I swear, with all the movies, the going outs, the dinners/lunches, my essay will never be done. NEVER. Nor will I study or something. Watched "Intolerable Cruelty" with manda today in Crown. The show was crap but the company enjoyable =) Man, im so nice. And Catherine Zeta Jones is pretty. Pretttyyyyy.....mm.... damn, want a gf. Any takers?

Bought tickets for Matrix Revolutions next week. Bring it on pple. Whether good or bad, let it come! I'm ready! Though I think it'll be crap. Maybe.

Crown was crowded today.... so many pple that manda and I couldnt even catch a taxi and had to walk back. Bought meself a souvaki ^^. Mmmmmmmmmm..... havent had one in a loong loooong time. Finishes Azumanga for the second time. Just have to say that it amazes me how such a simple show can be so well-done, humorous and endearing. It really is good. And now... I sleep. Take care good citizens. Essay finishes tomorrow.

Song now: The Christmas Song (David Benoit)

Quote of the post: "Thank you for everything" (Cast of Azumanga Daioh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home