The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I just finished Gundam Seed! And it was... sad. People die like flies... I mean, the number of pple that died on the battlefield in the last few epis could have been more than the Earth's population itself. Well, at least the plot in the end was decent.. even if pple died like flies. Even characters. Especially characters. The saddest part concerned 3 female pilots who were shot down one after another. You see them mid-way in the show...they grow on you, then they die. Can't really give anymore details without spoiling it. Go watch urself... only 50 epis ^^

Listened to a song my fren wrote and sang. It was very good and me, having not heard her sing b4 am very impressed. It has a very light, playful quality to it. She's very talented...very. Was thinking of taking part in a karaoke comp next yr. But listening to her sing sort of lowered that drive. Now that I think about it... my voice aint exactly great. The more I listen to it, the more I dun like it. We'll see. Anywaes, tell me when I sing whether I suck or not yar? You can be truthful, I wun bite.... much.

Song now: Blasa (Yae)

Quote of the post: "I really do make the impossible, possible." (Muu Laa Fraga - Gundam Seed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home