The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, October 27, 2003

nobody wanted to go lygon fest. Sad man, it's like something that comes once a year and nobody wanna go. I went for a walk ALONE, in the day, and the experience wasn't bad. It wasn't good either, but hey, I got free ice-cream ^^
Had a chinese dinner with frens for a bday thingy. Wow, the appetizers alone were enuff to make me full. They still added in main course and dessert... and gelati when we popped by the fest at night. Scary.
To finish it off, watched Matrix Reloaded on dvd. Still not that good a show, I mean, I respect the pple who did it, must have been hell... but it's not THAT good a show. Fighting was marvellous though long, and it was cool. But that's it. Either the show didn't win me over...or I'm jaded. Another thing to think about... the fighitng's sooooo coordinated. Dunno, the whole idea of fighting is really weird now. Hard to explain.

Btw, hugs to Am for no other reason that I love her and want you to know I'm there for you when u wanna be bz too yar? ;) Also to Candice and Manda so they wun feel left out ^^

Song now: Won't last a day without you (Carpenters)

Quote of the post: "You can do the robot with J.T."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home