The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I feel so happy today. Seriously, the day couldn't have gone better. Slept early yesterday and woke up at 1... heh, not a very good start to a so-called 'productive' day, but I awoke feeling refreshed and...dare I say it? Unstressed? Relaxed?
Managed to even get some work done. Now that my fren...is a feat.

Had dinner with Candz, where was it again? Red Silks. Some HK place, wasn't too bad. Hope Candice had a good time there...but it was what came after that was the killer. Can anybody think GREEK DESSERT? Chocolate Mousse, Mudcake and a honey donut. My heart was screaming by the end of it. We couldn't even finish the donut. But we had fun! Well, I hope she had fun, I noe I did. Talking crap puts me in a good mood... yes it does ;)

Had bubble tea with frens after that. And then POP AND MUSIC!!!!!! YESH!!! POP AND MUSIC!!!!! If you havent played it b4, you lose a chunk of ur childhood. Did you know that everytime you walk past the POP and MUSIC machine without playing it... an angel loses its wings? Think about it.... save the angels.

Gonna try essay now.... will keep my avid audience updated....

Btw, Candz, "Glutton Berg" to you ^_______^

Song now: Oni to Sakura (Pierrot)

Quote of the post: "You think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, I look around me and I see it isn't so...oh no." (Paul McCartney)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home