The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, October 24, 2003

Start the car
I know a whoopee spot
Where the gin is cold
But the piano's hot
It's just a noisy hall
Where there's a nightly brawl
And all that jazz


Phew, the stress is all gone and I can start work again! Yessiree, no more whining and crazy antics til the next assignment! Be sure to tune in then! Was so stressed that I went walking around the city looking for stuff to buy. Call it er... retail treatment shall we? Anywaes, went down to JB Hi Fi for a look and instantly got the Amelie dvd. I mean, seriously, it's Amelie...at $20, who could resist? And got Chicago as an afterthought. And man, wat an afterthought it was! This show rox! I mean, the dancing and singing..ah... makes me wanna tap along. Catherine owned the stage. Even if she was a side character, she owned it. The rrrrs at the end of her words, the wild streaks, the pride and confidence, the boldness and that touch of class. She is a Goddess. She is soooo suited for the stage. Ahhh... wanna be famous! Damn, whinging again. What to do in this situations?

JAZZ BINGE!!!!!!!

Song now: Autumn Leaves by Bill Evans

Quote of the Post:

Cellophane
Mister cellophane
Should have been my name
Mister cellophane
'cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me
And never know I'm there
Never even know I'm there


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home