The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, October 26, 2003

I shouldn't finish my assignments in single shots anymore. Firstly, it's detrimental to my already failing health. Secondly, my frens are all bz so they cant go out with me, so it's useless. Sigh. Spent a very boring afternoon doing nothing. How fun. Not really.
Also, remind me never to ever wait for pple anymore. If there's one thing I absolutely loathe, it's waiting for pple. Especially more than 20 min. You're dead if u make me wait longer than that. I most probably wun be there anymore. I'm not exactly the most punctual person in the world...but I try. Man, waiting sux.

Btw, Lygon thingy tomorrow... anybody up for it?

Gundam seed time ^_^

Song now: Dream a little dream of me (Laura Fygi)

Quote of the post: "Us Californians should break off from US and go hang with Hawaii...Alaska can come too." THE END OF THE WORLD<---- Click!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home