The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

You know it's a beautiful day when
1) The sun is out
2) It's hot
3) There isn't a cloud in the blue blue sky
4) Sleeping in the park suddenly seems like a great idea

It's a great day today! And what did I do? Went to school, went to borders and went home. The End. I'm getting boring. People dun expect me to be a boring person but I'm becoming like one. One even said I was getting predictable. I look back and I see that it is true!!! People guess what I say, what jokes I make, before I can do it myself. Cannot let that happen!!! Gonna be even more random this week, so dun be afraid if I spout weirder things than normal yar?

finally, manda's webbie is done! It's a great site for checking out bars, drinks and such. Kudos on the great site dear. A definite H1! I would have placed the link here but have to check with her first...it is a school project after all.

Stand Up
STAND UP: You are a natural stand-up comedian. You
watch the news with people, and when you give
your opinions, people start laughing. They are
not laughing at you, they are laughing because
what you say is so TRUE. The world is a very
funny place, full of natural comedy. All you do
is repeat various humorous things that you
notice from everyday life. Your unique
perspective on the world is what makes you so
funny. Of all the various comedy types, you may
be the funniest of them all!

PREMIUM COMEDY OF YOUR TYPE IS WELCOMED AT:
href="http://pub98.ezboard.com/bkickbanned">http://pub98.ezboard.com/bkickbanned


How funny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


phew....

Song now: Aint afraid to die by Dir En Grey

Quote of the post: This tag board does not exist. Make sure you copied the html code correctly and try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home