The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

My God... lemme proclaim that Butterfingers...is ORGASMIC. I cannot think of many words that can describe this alluring, fabulous...taste. U MUZ TRY IT. Now I noe why women dig chocolates... but this... this.... no wonder they say chocolates can satisfy in ways no man can. Need more.. crave more.....
SChool again today... not much to say. I think I get closer to the gals every day. Danny asked me why I had such a huge following of women around me. I smile and replied, "Danny boy... I'm an Arts student." Getting closer to gals is good right? Not all gals are there to be girlfrens! Infact, I like having GAL frens who arent prospects. It's a nice feeling. Very free.
*hugs* to all the gals I know! And that's no small feat ;)

Johan and Vic were writing speeches at my place. For those who dun noe, Johan is running for Treasurer and Victor president of MUOSS. So overseas student, vote for them. Dun make the speeches I burnt for them go to waste.
"Johan, wat kind of speech is this??" *sizzling sound of burning paper*
Vote for them. Do I get paid now?

Song now: morphine by Shiina Ringo

Quote of the post: Derek! U let the ring get cold! - Stef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home