The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Phew, survived wednesday and the rest of the week is mine!!!! Wheee.... wednesdays are like my worst days, chock-full of studying goodness! Wasnt that bad in the morning. Got back my World Politics essay and I did ok. H2b... not THAT bad. Had a marketing lecture and gave pple butterfingers cause I was feeling nice (U missed out manda!) Then, was dragged by Ginny to hand in surveys.... which I find very stupid and boring cause no one tells the truth anywaes. But I did cause I absolutely hated the course. Seriously hated. Lots of 'disagrees' in mine.

Went to some Law Moot thingy today. It's like an actual debate in a court room. Ppl used technical terms that bored me, so I fell asleep. Ginny and Candice tried to be understanding but I am an ignorant person. For that ,I apologize gal. Also realised that when ur not in a society, ur not in a society. At the after-moot cocktail, people were socializing, talking about law, essays, assignements and I stand there...looking dumb. Even Ginny knew a little about law from all the papers she looked at. Me? I didnt know wat to do. All these pple could talk better than me, smarter, more talented. I had no advantages, nor did I know anything. A little self-conscious with a low self-esteem I know. Ah well, that's me. Weak.

Almost got hit by a car today. Looked the wrong way and didnt see any cars. Then I stepped out. Ginny pulled me back just as a car went speeding by inches from me. I was stunned for a moment. You know in youth, you believe you can never die? Man, I was shaken. I almost got hit by a car. My life didnt flash b4 my eyes cause I didn't know of the danger but wow... I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR. The enormity of the situation didn't hit me til I've had time to sit down and write this down. I ALMOST GOT HT BY A CAR. Wat if I got hit by a car? Wat if I died? Promised myself not to play 'wat ifs' anymore but I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR. dun wanna tok about it now.

Song now: Haruka by Pierrot
Quote of the Post: "And now, angry ticks fly out of my nipples." - Rejected (Don Hertzfeld)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home