The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, October 17, 2003

I like to be alone at times. Helps me think. Let's me sing. Nothing greater than the joy of singing, not even sleep.
Sometimes I think Im a hindrance, an irritant. Dunno, know Im not usually, but at times, I cling onto pple too much. Not good at all. To those I disturb too much, sorry yar? I'll try to be less overbearing yar?
Jordon's bday thingy tonite.... forgot to wish him couple of days ago, so happy bday dude. Sorry it took this long ^_^ Ur prezzie is on its way~~~~
Just finished Key the metal idol, it's weird. Starts off good, then bad, good, bad, good, bad etc. Recommended? Not really.
Wanna watch Battle Royale, looks interesting. Details still sketchy but wanna watch it! Ask manda for the dvd thingy to borrow. But so many things to watch! So little time! Shld be doing work but cant be fucked. oops. I swore. Fuck fuck fuck. Wheeee!!!!!

Song now: The nearness of you - Nora Jones

Quote of the Post: what's gundamed!! -Daz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home