The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Dancing! Dancing! Floating crackle pop! Ballooning! Ballooning! Treesome Twosome Leavesome mop!

Come on everybody!!! DANCE GODDAMMIT! wheee. blah blah blah. thunderbolts and lightning. very very frightning me.

He looks at the gun. He picks up the gun. He draws the gun. And puts it back down. He keeps the pen after drawing.

SCREECH! BOOM! Bombs away! THIS IS DJ F16 IN THE HOUSE! YES, dammit! dun walk away! come back!!!!! Love me hate me but dun leave me! CAuse leaves taste bad... im serious. Like porcupines. Mmmmm... quills... me like. Gimmmeeee....

This has been a production by CADBURY PICNIC, goodness that shouldnt be eaten at 330am. Will PEP recover from near manic depression caused by stress? Will PEP dance around like a transsexual bunny on a hot plate forever? Will President George Bush decide that Mars made good cookies and the moon would like some bunnies too?

Find out tomorrow when "SNAILS GO MAD AND ATTACK PPLE FOR THE KICKS OF IT BUT PEOPLE THROW SALT AND THEY MELT *help me im melting im melting im melting* BOOYAAAAAAAH~~~~"

Quote of the Post (YES ITS ANOTHER ONE YOU STARLINGS BUT I LIKE IT...I LIKE IT.... MEOWZ TO YOU TOO FROGMAN!)

AHEM

Quote of the post:

A: The tap at my home has begun to leak recently.
B: Huh?
A: I think it's because the rubber gasket has hardened.
A: It hardens when it ages.
B: Oh... really
B: Nyamo, are you hardened too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home