The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, June 27, 2003

Wow, I'm working with this new blogger interface.... rather interesting ^_^
Had a small bbq today... it's a mongolian kinda thing. Rather delicious, then my fren had to dumo chilli all over my bowl, thus spoiling my appetite. To those who don't know me, I'm not a big fan of chilli...hot chilli.
Omg, I'm listening to Beyond the Sea by Robbie Williams from the Finding Nemo ost, it's sooo nice!! I hereby proclaim it my morning wake up song. big band songs have a way to get you to groove don't you think?

I went to the museum today, I could get in free becos of some offer. Was boring though...sigh, visiting the museum a second time is definitely bad. Bad, and boring. Got home only to find my PS2 was lent out to some1, sighz. It'll be back soon, thank goodness. Can't live without it. Seriously. It's a main part of my life now. It must be there! Whether I use it or not ^_^
That's about it. Still on my Robin fic, it's taking ages, but I'm almost done. Hopefully it's within the file size, or else it's time to cut stuff out. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home