The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I love early mornings. Perfect time to sleep. I got up at 4pm and slept at 9.30am the erm... 'night' before. I'm certain that ain't healthy. A couple of friends popped over my place yesterday night to relax. They just finished their exams you see. So we played MGS2 (Metal Gear Solid 2), determined to finish the game that night. However, finishing the game and watching cutscenes are 2 totally things. I swear, there are more watching than playing in that game. And the game's plot is just sooo... sooo.... Matrix!!! with thousands of plot-twists, I am totally confused! And the hour long cinematics....... sighz. It's a good game, I ain't saying it's bad... it's just.... tediously long. Argh. They're coming back to finish the game. Last boss now. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home