The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, June 22, 2003

I watched Bruce Almighty today with a fren and lemme tell you this... it's hell (oops) funny! Jim Carrey just has a way of being so silly you can't help but laugh. People relate to him as a funnyman, so he can't really play any other role. Ah well. Anywaes, go watch the show, it's rather good. Got tons I wanna catch too, like Finding Nemo, Bad Boys 2 etc. So many shows, too little time! And money. Guess who I went with for the movie. HER. Her being erm... M (I shall call her that becoz im shy ^_^)... I know I shouldn't be asking her out or getting close to her... but I can't help it. She exubes a certain energy I cannot resist. Dammit! I don't dare go any further cause it's not my place.. and I dun like the awkardness to set in. ARGH. That's my love life...full of no hits, plenty of misses. Hmmm... sounds like my life in general.
I didn't do much before the movie...played a bit of the PS2 and watched some episodes of Gundam Seed. My life sounds soooo pathetic, maybe I should get a job... or do the driving thingy. But I'm too lazy and procrastinate a lot. It worries me. Got some writing to do for the fanfic competition in this year's manifest, almost done. Ah, who am I kidding, only half done, got til the 12th to hand it in. It's been a while since I started on a new project. All my others are left hanging. You can't really call me a man of my word. Heh.
Still miss my frens back home but I can't go back yet. I won't too, seems like a waste of time in June. I might as well waste it here.
ok, laters, Im sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home