The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, June 13, 2003

Finally, the room is warm again. Heaters.. I like ^_^
Juz watched the Animatrix and it rocks. Much better than stupid Matrix Reloaded. Much. The stories all add a touch of flair and intrigue on the concept. Best award goes to The Detective Story for the noir like presentation of a cop who juz wouldn't quit. Good stuff tell ya. Makes me brood a bit too. The world's gonna end up llike that, you mark my words. I mean, we are nuking each other, we are letting machines do all the work, and we still cant tolerate other people, much less machines. So we're all gonna die. Ah well, I'll be gone before then, I hope.
Go to www.wonderfuldays.co.kr, it's a new anime sight from Korea. Don't groan, it looks good. Music's awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home