The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, June 08, 2003

I love steak. 2 whole slabs of meat covered in mushroom sauce, delight. Was at a Italian restaurant with Jordon, Faj and Johan for dinner. Nice to see them again, just classic insults and scoldings, but somehow the conversations will always lead back to love.. funny thing. Well, women are nothing but trouble, but I love them anywaes =)
Johan's place is massive!!! It's on the 22nd floor and it's like a small castle. It's an apartment cstle thingy!!!! I wanna be rich.
Johan's has a lot of photos and cards from his stay in Singapore, AJC. Was reading through them and saw the ridiculous number of galfrens he has, lucky bastard. Made me think of my own frens, man, I miss them a lot. Should send some letters to them, yar, that's what I'll do, send them some letters.
So of I go then, dun stay up for me =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home