The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Wow, juz had an MSN chat with my friend from Korea. Was very surprised to see her, havent talked to her for months and suddenly, she's there. She's cool, a very good friend to have! She's pretty, funny and full of this vibrant innocence and energy that I could never have. I have to admit I had a small crush on her for a while when she was in Singapore and when she returned back to Korea. We even sent each other Valentine presents. My mom freaked out when she saw a parcel covered in red and white hearts, with chocolate goodies inside ^__^;
Yupz, was good to see her, well, talk to her. Still as funny as always. And now for my rant. Where can I find a bloody heater!!!!???? It seems that the electric heater has been rather elusive in all major stores, I just lost 2 hours of my life searching for it, it is not a good sign. I'm using my housemate's one right now. I need one now, shivering is a tiring sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home