The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I have been a fool.
I was at Crown, wasting my evening away with my frens at the arcade there where I chanced upon other frens and a sweet girl who so happened to also be my ex-girlfren. You could say that she was my first, and the first cant usually be forgotten easily. When she dumped me, I was almost totally devastated. Now I keep on avoiding her and that's bad for my health. So I met her today. I spoke to her a bit, even joked and teased her. It looked, sounded natural...but it did not FEEL natural. At least on my part. Maybe I need closure or something. Anywaes, it's also unfair to my frens, who have to ask her and me out separately. I hate to lose my frens. Hate to lose anybody, fren or not. So I have been a fool. Thus, it's my resolution to go talk to her once and for all, get it over and done with, and see what happens. I'm almost 21 for God's sake, it's time I did something risky and crazy. And it's already been 4 months. It's perhaps the best way.

My frens came over to my place yesterday night. They had a erm... lynching party. They were talking about another friend of mine. All the bad stuff and how it's bad. For 3 hours. Makes me wonder if the good points of a person can be done in the same amount of time. Don't think so. I don't speak ill of anyone. Well, I try not to, even if there's a reason for it. Ain't right. Bad things should be said in front of a person so he can change or kick u away. It's up to him, not us. Backstabbing won't solve anything. But I'm a pacifist kind of person. A bad point of me I guess. Don't get me started for the next 3 hours pls ^_^

Btw, go play Postal 2.... it can really relieve stress. I recommend sick, deprived, sadistic pple to play. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home