The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I'm on the moon today... Y? I had a wonderful date yesterday! Yes, with a gal, not a figment of my imagination... at least, I hope it wasn't. Who was it? Was a gal I met at a birthday party on Monday, asked her out to dinner and she said yes. Was fun, went back to her place to ahem ^__^, dun look at me like that!!! We watched Austin Powers at her place (Austin still rocks.. yeah babee!) and then talked. And talked and talked.... my God, I had fun. I think she did too. Isnt that the main thing. Check this out, she's also left-handed!! LEFT HANDED!!! I think she's my soulmate, if not, reminds me of a girl I know back home. One of my bestest frens, always bubbily and happy and smiley. Ugh. Not that it's bad ^_^ Anyways, there's just one catch, wait for it, she's attached *dramatic thunderclap*. Yes, she's attached, sad to say. Her boyfren's back in Singapore, studying in a Uni there (forgot to ask which one), and he's a top student kind of person. Who am I to go against odds like those? Me.. with a CDD in my A Levels. Who's in the Art Faculty, no future ahead except being a poor writer.
But... but, I really am enjoying her company, I really want to be with her, I really am fond of her....dare I say.. like her? Should I move on? Or heck it as I asked my friend before calling her out? Dare I? I don't want to be someone who steals another's gf away.... isn't that the rule? I dun noe, I've been hurt like that before, it just ain't right. But it feels so right when I'm with her.... Becky, my fren from perth, says I shouldnt be too involved, and not to fall deep, I dunno... I really dunno.
Anyways, I'll just play it slow, friends to good friends, good friends to close friends, close friends to *dare I hope* more than friends? Maybe... maybe not. Whatever happens happens... let that be a lesson to you kids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home