The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, June 06, 2003

ok, got time to talk a bit before doing work.. it's almost 3am and I just took a nice hot bath after stumbling home from a fren's place. I had fish and chips at HER place (I bought of course), then we watched Charmed. She invited me over to watch that... so yeah. Wanted to leave at about 9 but Kenny (my housemate) called to tell me of a bday party at another fren's place... starting at midnight. So I was at her place til then. We watched a lot of TV..... sighz... been a while since I've done that. My god, the shows they air on television these days... no wonder I don't watch it. I feel a bit frustrated, even as we're getting closer... cause I can't get any closer.... but we'll see... Im patient.
Kenny keeps on complaining about the antics of his cousin Kenwei and Kenwei's sis Xin. Seems like Kenwei doesnt treat his sis right.. which I agree. Now, I'm not one to take sides, but Kenny's right. I'll explain why later... let's just say brothers should take care of sisters more often. Anywaes, 3 now and I need to get to work...
laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home