The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, September 04, 2004

I went for driving and man, do I suck. I'm never gonna get a licence and roam the roads on a rampage. Maybe I should just kidnap the instructor and run for it til he gives me a damn licence. Sydney... yes... I shall bring him there. Will give the damn cops a run for their money.
Also, have always wondered how driving instructors do their job. They can talk to you about politics and how the government has not done its job, and halfway during a sentence, in a calm professional and gentle voice, tells me to turn left in the next corner. Very amusing.

Went to Vale's concert today. He's a budding composer in the VCA and tonight, the VCA orchestra played a piece he composed. It was, to term it loosely, fantastic and inspiring and simply wonderful. Wished I could compose for an orchestra... or sing with one... or just compose or sing in general. Heh, things that usually do not happen.

Had an idea about a story just now. It's still in the works... and I should finish up my unfinished pieces. Moreover, all the damn work to do, games to play, and anime to watch. ARGH.

Does this look like Candz?




a bit right? or i may be blind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home