The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Ok, three things I would like to address before retiring to blissful sleep of the ages. Firstly, a person should not sleep so late watching anime, nor playing games, nor wasting time in any similar fashion. It's just... not right. Especially with assignments looming in the horizon. My God. 1 more week to due date!!! AHHHHHH.
There
Now, to more important issues: Morality. What is considered wrongdoing and the such? More specifically, the attraction between people who shouldn't be doing so. I wun name names u gossip mongers, juz the scenerio of a guy who likes girl, girl who mildly... very mildly likes (yes.. in the like like way) guy, guy has girlfren. A typical... love triange, very Kimagure Orange Road-like. Cool show, shld watch pple. Back to the topic at hand, what does the girl do? Or not do? Does she go for it? Or not? Each decision factors largely in 3 pples' lives. So it's a pretty hard decision. What the great me say that most pple never listen to? Dun destroy something good between two already cemented pple. Personally, I dun like it. But that's juz me saying. And if one really wants to dive deep into such an entanglement, make certain of the feelings. Very certain. And concentrate on schwork pple!!!! Dun getting distracted!!! Y is everyone more happening than meeeeeeeeeee?
Lastly, I really should cut my fingernails. Damn, that clickety clack feeling on my keyboard really feels farnie. Ugh.

Big Hugs to Shan for talking to me for 5 minutes juz now. And I think she likes hugs ;)
*HUGS*

oh yay, sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home