The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Im a sad little man. You know you're a sad man when you go on a supposed date and you can't chase off the guy you barely know who comes to join you. What kind of loser does that make me? The sad kind with barely any balls. Not the size of bulls I assure you.
While on the subject of sad, I am definitely a bad judge of the weather. Went out on a cold windy day with only a shirt on my back. Think I'll get sick tonight. We'll see.
Furthermore, to add salt to injury, there we are, talking about relationships of 3-5 years and meeting parents and things like that. And I cannot add any titbit to the conversation except for some forced grins and slight chewing of the pasta stuck in my teeth. Goes to show how the experience of a relationship of less than 3 months comes in handy huh?
Well, since I am a sad sad man, I might as well play the full role of feeling sorry for myself by blantantly wondering when I will get off my lazy ass and make something of myself.

Never I guess.




fuck.. dun even noe y i bother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home