The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, June 07, 2004

Sections of songs that leave an impression

"Moons and Junes and ferris wheels
the dizzy dancing way you feel
as every fairy tale comes real
I looked at love that way.
But now it's just another show
you leave them laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away."

- Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell)

"and heaven's not enough
if when I'm there I don't remember you
and heaven does enough
you think you know it
and it uses you"

- Heaven's not Enough (Tim Jensen)

"Never seen a blue sky
Yeah I can feel it reaching out
And moving closer
There's something about blue
Asked myself what it's all for
You know the funny thing about it
I couldn't answer
No I couldn't answer"

- Blue (Tim Jensen)

"Mama, I don't wanna die,
Sometimes wished I've never been born at all"

- Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddy Mercury)

"Maybe there's a God above
And all I ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you
And it's not a cry you can hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"

- Hallelujah (Rufus Wainwright)

all i can think of for the moment. all of them inspiring. very.
oh man candz, wait til ur 21, then u start to worry. worry. and worry. wat fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home