The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Once upon a time, there was a poor old man, who was under a spell cast by a vengeful and mean old witch. The spell turned the man's body into stone, his head was left untouched. The only way to undo the spell was to find the one ring... to rule them all. He had two children, a brother and sister pair called Hansel and Gretal.
Then Jesus, who was a very strong breadmaker, went to visit the poor old, stoned man. Pretending to be the old man's fren, he tricked Hansel and Gretal who wanted to charge him money to see the "Spectacular stoned man".
Meanwhile, there was a princess... who was trapped in a tower.

ah.. cant be fucked. Dun understand? I dun either. It was something my frens and me came up while playing this stupid game. Along with michael jackson and the useless voodoo tape recorder. Oh man, I tell you, the pple who designed this story-telling game never tot pple like us would ever get our grubby hands on them.

Bday was good. Never laughed so hard in a while. "Y can't I have the ring.. I just want the ring.. that's all I want..." Hilarious.

oh, got banned from Ro. Funny. Not even my fault. More spare time now.

Annnnnd... pictures!

Finally uploaded my pics, ran out of space.. heh.



this is candz... one of my fav frens. Gorgeous, quirky, funny and darkishly yummmy as well! How can u NOT love her????



this is leeyoong after moomba this year. note the trendy and hot devilish look she sports in Crown. Rwar...



leeyoong, stef (tiny stef!!!), and ling being..... barbies i guess. Shazaaam!



Derek (Stef's boy), Raynor (perve with good reason), Victor Sam (Leeyoong's boy.. not my hsemate, and omg... it's a male model. So cool! And goodlooking!! Roguishly!)



Angie!!!! My fav neighbour!!! She's the best, so sweet and nice!!! I could juz eat her!! And no... I dun eat my frens. FYI.



Neighbour 2, Grace Lee! Cool gal, with a sleeping problem. Still great though. Sleeping problem. Yes. Its bad. Go to sleep grace. And that's my bed.



Leeyoong's bday. Was a riot. Girl next to me is Jacelyn, a new fren. And guy on my left is Leeyoong's bro whose name i cannot recall. We is good.

Was searching for other pics, like of nabz and ams but cant. Sorry. No other gorgeous girls for u. I'm fresh out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home