The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Good morning Muggles! And yes, it's a post after a couple of days, for missing that one day... I apologize. So, I've been playing... well attempting to play, you can't really play when everyone else is studying, and if the whole world is dark when one is awake. Not very good playing conditions.
But yes, I've been entertaining myself, after essay writing, konked out til 3pm, and slacked til dinner. Went Borders and met up with frens. Treated myself to a huge steak :) and it was good. Go eat steaks people, it will make you so happy. So...very...happy. Played with my neighbour's dog, who i swear has bipolar syndromne, she's like quiet and docile and nice one moment, and then seeks to eat me the next. But shes cute and I'm beginning to love her too.
And finally, borrowed Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix from a fren. And read it last night. And finished it this morning. At 9am. And slept. And here I awake. Yay me.
Harry's a brat. He's a whiny, rebellious teenager with illusions of grandeur. He is sooooo pampered it makes me sick. The story starts off fine, very intriguing in fact, then takes a nose dive as people try to explain the plot to a crazy boy. Sigh, things we do to vanquish evil. Liked the romance bit inside, thought Harry could use some tips.. or brains. And pls... people dying. That was it? THAT WAS IT? We could smell that plot line a mile away. Gimme my George R. R. Martin any day. I swear he hates his characters.

btw, hope QB does ok Jo... really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home