The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, May 28, 2004

I don't know what worries me more. The person that shows up in my dreams every single night, or the same one that appears when I am awake. I go to bed and awake tired. I tire myself out when I am awake. Tonight, as the familiar scene and colours and scents play out before me, is no different. I cannot help but smile at this predicament. And I play along as well.

something I'm thinking about.

I love her, but I cannot love her.
am watching this jap drama called "Shopping Hero", and loving every step of the way. That's it. I'm hooked. So hooked. Help me people. I need help. The storyline's one of the most original I have ever seen, the action is superb, there's drama, and the music's awesome. And it's funny as hell. Ask me for it. I'll loan u ;)

http://personal.baker.edu/web2/cdavis09/roses.html
something to keep u pple occupied. try it. juz dun kill urself trying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home