The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

So my right arm smells of hugo boss, and the left arm of DKNY. Go figure.

Went shopping today with frens for my ex's bday present. And yes, I still keep in contact, we hang out now. We're fine. Annnywaes, we got her a cap and perfume. After much deliberation i might add. Felt a little anti-social after that.. dunno why, sometimes these things happen. I think im losing my sanity little bit by bit. Which is a good thing i guess. Bought a cinnamon bun from Angie... its nice ^^ I like. Wish I had auntie annies though. That one is seriously good.

Saw a watch and I fell in love. It's beautiful. I want it. It's $122. I want it. I want to revamp my wardrobe too. Alas... money is scarce... being poor sux. Wat else... nuttin much anymore. My life is devoid of much meaning. I want something to happen. I want to fall in love. I want to experience arguments. I want to touch a star. I want a lot of things. But Im lazy. Sigh.

she's an angel, my cupid, who has my back when darkness draws near
on a day of love, we were there, and the silly love songs flowed into the night
back to back, heads on shoulders, arms around... wat would have happened?
I do not know, and regrets are always felt, but it all works out
everytime
happy bday you
always there for me
may be back up
but i still love ya lots


btw: no.. it's not for my ex. for my special fren ;)

omg.... there really is a singapore idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home