The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Let's rant. No, let's not rant. Rather, let's whine shall we? Yes we shall. We shall whine... about... er... love then.

Love. The topic like a boomerang. Throw it away and it comes back. Whee. I miss love. I miss cupid's arrow. I miss feeling, being in love. I am afraid that being so out of touch of that feeling will deaden my sense of romanticism. I miss pining. I miss my aching heart. My heart doesn't ache anymore, other than the usual heartburn, damn fries. And KFC.
Annnywaes, moving along... I just want something to liven up my life a little. I want a princess to appear b4 me. I want love or even a like dammit. Meaning... I need new frens. I need new crushes. Ams tell me to wait. I want to wait. But it's like... futile. Damn pimples. I hate u.

omg.. i juz realise... i dun really noe wat constitutes flirting anymore...
ARGH

and yes.. i do sound like some aged vainpot in a midlife crisis. and no, im not blonde. and finally, tis my blog, so stop spitting on me.

and then... fotos!!



manda and nabz and candz and me! the rose among the thorns ;)



introducing one of most beautiful girls i noe... amabel! the one in between gorgeous candz and not so gorgeous me. angelic huh? I noe... I am but a lowly mortal.



I swear... somethings wrong with my face. I'm like... dopey looking. Ugly even. Ok, not ugly, I am not ugly... just... wrong. Kiddish. Sigh. And ams and candz looking radiant. Ams bday btw.



ams and another beautiful law supermodel, Shantini. I swear, beautiful women love me to bits. Wat's next? Signed panties? mmmmm.... panties. No. Dun even think it.

Am listening to luna sea. Never knew that their music can be emo. Even the heavy ones. Funny.

Wish

I wish for... in this night, I dream.
I wish for... everything that is lost, even now.
A sigh carves through time, in the middle of the long night.
Everytime I remember, your dream repeats in my mind.
I embrace only loneliness.
Even if you want eternity, it feels like an instant.
Inside of time, set with blue feelings.
There's not even answers.

You are all alone, by yourself, in a gloomy labyrinth.
you don't even know where you are yet,
don't even know wher eyou are going.
Even tomorrow scares you, with its cold eyes.
But now, this worned out dream is being held gently.

I wish for... in this night, I dream.
I wish for... everything that is lost
I wish for... even now...



omg... that really was bad. No wonder I like Jap music. Can never understand lyrics.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home