The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

How can I remember

How can I remember things that never happened?
Arms that never held me,
lips I've never kissed.
How can I remember?

Why do I keep seeing someone's face before me,
eyes that say they know me,
shining through the mist
eyes that I remember.

I don't know why or when or where.
I feel suspended in mid-air
somewhere between a dream and a mem'ry.
Would then and there meet somewhere?

Why do I keep hearing some familiar music
half forgotten love songs
running through my mind
why do I remember.

I don't know why or when or where.
I feel suspended in mid-air
somewhere between a dream and a mem'ry.
Would then and now meet somewhere?

There are many things I may not understand,
but somehow I knew that you would take my hand.
I always knew you'd find me,
always knew you'd love me.

Long before I met you
don't ask me how I knew
ever since I can remember
I remember you.

Music by John Williams
Words by Alan & Marilyn Bergman


The most romantic song I've ever heard... period. It's from the movie Sabrina which I haven't watched, but the music was fabulous. It's a song that makes me fall in love.

Caution. How does one approach life? With zest? Confidence? Or caution. Heh, it's 2am and I'm writing about philosophical meanings once more. H1 from me yar. So how? People with confidence would approach life with zest. Anything with zest really. It's up to the amount of energy a person is willing to give. In love, how much a person is willing to take chances determines how much the relationship may or may not work. As is the general answer, you have to try. Doing things cautiously is not exactly the best thing to do. It's safe. But is it correct? Hiding emotions, anger, sadness, or anything... it's done to protect urself and others from ever arguing, from ever doing anything wrong or bad or impulsive. It's also considered bad manners. There are people who will understand. There are people who will care. You have to open up more. Life with more zest is more fun no? No, I confess that I never follow my own advice. I'm not exactly an outgoing, skydiving, sharkbaiting kinda guy. But I am vocal... that much I know. And I will tell you what I think. When I think. How I think. That's the way I am. Now, do you?
If you dun tell anybody anything, how can anybody tell you anything?

Love works like a television set, you have to show to receive.
LOVE
FROM
SHU
HAN
MAN!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home