The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Ok, new look is complete, well almost, til I do the fonts. Like it? Hope so. I have my holidays now! Yay! Can wake up late every single day! Hmm... not unlike usual school days though. Something to ponder about. Anywaes, watched Bad Boys 2 on monday and let me say...it was good. Damn good. With a big budget, the whole show just go psycho! Funny, serious, action-packed with 3 car-chases! Who could ask for more? Basic plot: Drug war. Got it? Easy as pie huh? Go watch it, highly recommended.
Still in Xenosaga. It's great. The plot is shaping up nicely and pieces are falling into place now. What I like about this game and xenogears is that everything is explained properly. Things are not randomly said. They are there for a reason. Nice nice.
Wat else? Erm... nuttin much to do. So I guess I shall sleep now. Sleep is good as wat Becky sez yar?

Quote of the post: "We had lunch...she had fish...it was groupar." Will Smith in Bad Boys 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home