The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My dear frens... I am dying.



Cause I went jogging. JOGGING. That bipedal form of that accursed activity called EXERCISE. Why I did it... I will never know. Suffice to say, I am seriously out of shape. Like heart attack type of decline... where the heart attacks the brain to tell it to FUCKIN slow down or it will DIE! And death my dear dear frens, is never a good thing when applied to gorgeous pple like me.
I ran along Hanover road, a quick jog... which deteriorated to an ungainly amble halfway down it, which then became something I would like to call semi-crawling, where I am still on my feet, but moving at the snail-like crawl of a well.... snail. No mean feat I assure you. Short of breath, slight dizziness, perpetual fear that I was gonna die of a heart failure. It just kept pumping. Thank God.

Interesting day at work today. Was my ASM 's (note: Assistant Store Manager) bday today. So wished her many happy returns when I came into work, then idly before break time, asked her what sort of muffin was nice at Muffin Break. The plan was to sneakily get her a muffin to represent, u guessed it, a nice, thoughtful bday muffin, thus endearing myself to her heart and i wun be fired so casually no more.
Of course, plans can be ruined. Ruined by backstabbing managers who perpetually desire to fire hardworking asian ex-Singaporean PR, current Malaysian/Australian PRs. She came on on her day off 10 minutes b4 my break, in her hands a plate of chocolate mudcake with small candles poking out of it. It was a disgustingly sweet gesture. And my thunder was stolen alas. I must watch my back now.
We sang bday song, blew out candles, and kept the cake in the fridge cause it aint break yet.

Sad thing I found out today. ASM's bf broke up with her on the day b4 her bday. Now that, beats my SMS shit hands down. It is horrid. It is FUCKED. Pple who do that shld die a death of ants on balls, bees in his eyes. And an elephant screwing him up his ass TO DEATH. Note to you young limber boys out there who desire gfs. DO NOT DUMP GFS ON BDAYS. YOU WILL DIE.
Her bf did send her fl0wers though. She wasn't very impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home