The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, August 28, 2006

Argh and double argh. It's a bad sign when a person feels down after watching a comedy... can it... a romantic comedy to extrapolate things.
Just caught Girl Next Door, and while the plot aint exactly great (all over the place actually... very unbelievable, far-fetched stuff), its pretty ok. Just brought me down a couple of notches from the hot girl, the love between the two... and just general stuff i find lacking in life. Its pretty grey here atm.
Yes, I know, I'm being maniacly (spelling) depressing again, and you dun like to read such sombre thoughts on a once gay and rainbow-like journal.

So.

Let's dwell into more mundane details of my ever-exciting life shall we?

Friday night popped by Melba Hall in Melbourne Uni to see my sis perform. She plays the trumpet there and was blocked by the 234235256 strings they have there. But the concert was pretty good. Very decent repetoire except for crappy choir. Seriously, they are useless. It is not a good sign when altos out-sing the sops. And the songs they sing are booooring. 2, 3 parts. Thats it.

Er... Sat was work, and I got to play Hiphop music. Aint that a blast? At home was dinner and then watched Derailed, which was unsettling to say the least. The human psyche is fucked to say the least.

Did nothing today other than bummed and walked about in Glenferrie.

And many of my frens are disappearing. I'm losing frens. And I'm a very sad man.

*hugs Licia*

peace out. and all that jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home