The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Monday, August 14, 2006

There's a funny feeling in the pit of my tummy, more of a worrisome feeling that subtly reminds me that I have an assignment due soonish.
Though of course, it could be all that food I've been having lately. Having relatives here usually means oodles and noodles and an obscene amount of delicacies to be scoffed down. I mean, 18 course meal today. That's way too much food. And the dessert.....

Went to a karaoke yesterdae and it was ok. Small crowd. Expensive. But it meant that we could sing the songs we wanted without much of a wait. Screaming some Laraku and Luna Sea always does wonders to the self-esteem.

Ah... how my body aches.... damn mouth throbs like the pounding of rocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home