The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Penny Arcade cracks me up. I mean seriously... triple negatives! And and, I've done this before... but check out Clone army manga. They have this new series which is fcking hilarious. It's something that must be understood....

Weird thing today. Met a lady, asian woman, older than me, though im pretty sure not by much. She was married though and had a baby in the crook of her arm. She came to ask me something... and I looked at her face, and for some reason or another, i had a sudden urge to kiss her. Yes, an urge to kiss her. I do not know why, and nor, u'll be appalled to know, did i act on this sudden compulsion. Then that feeling passed and i was left a trifle disorientated.

Don't know why that feeling washed over me, must be some adolescent thing, a remnant of the post-pubescent stage perhaps. Sure, she was pretty in her way, but no MILF that's for sure. So yea, odd little thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home