The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, October 23, 2005

This is what we call...HOT

It's a bloody hot day today. That being said, it was windy as well... but the heat and somewhat humidity got to me. Sweat and dirt...mmm...

So... what did I do then? Let's see... Saturday, relatively cool day... and I went to work. Work wasn't exactly work... cause we didn't do much... we just had fun chitchatting and gossiping and stuff.
Then it's off to the city where I dumped my stuff at Vale's place. I so happened to bump into Kelly as well there and man, she does have the most incredible voice. Really.... gorgeous... powerful. Female voices really rock... really.. they do. If she only knew how to improvise.

But to the main part of my ever-enigmatic blog, which is definitely full of surprises and endless ramblings. I went to RESET0, an awesome awesome concert. A rocking band that knows how to pack a punch with fabulous, tight playing. If only the vocals were as great :(
But yeah, the first half of the show wasn't that stunning... heavy yes... rocking... not really. I bopped my head with the rest of them... but couldn't get into the mood.

Then they played "Stay Away". One moment I was bopping my head, the next... wildly jumping up and down like a raving lunatic. Larc does that to u i guess. The songs became much better... so much better and we so rocked on. I mean, come on! "Ready Steady Go", "Heaven", and "Blurry Eyes"? Who can resist?
Woke up the next morning with the definite symptoms of headbanging. Namely broken bones. My neck feels as if a fat man decide to drive a forklift over it... many many times. Ow.

Today was a hot day as stated. Met up with some frens and went wallet shopping! And she graciously bought me (as a group bday present to be collected by many many pple) an Oroton wallet! It's nice... ask me and I shall show u one day for a dollar!!!!
Had Starbucks where I disturbed the two from studying with my endless supply of wit and charm and noise.
To shut me up... they offered to cook me dinner. (Skewed truth: I actually asked them if they wanted to cook me dinner...same thing actually if u think about it a little)
Curry chicken is nice and we had a good time... I hope.

Sigh.. I think im in love... or im just tired. Whichever the case.

To end... I hate tram inspectors. Stupid high and mighty BASTARD threatened me with a $120 fine when he saw my feet at the edge of the seat. I must admit, I was in the wrong, and I apologized.... but he smiled at me coldly, and said that it was a felony to do that, the fine was $120. I almost wanted to just pay it and see what he thought. Thank God for restraint.

Damn reset0 vocals! Sing properly dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home